文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语
he works as a cashier.
他担任收纳员。
let1s go dutch.
我们各付各的吧!
would you like to pay in cash or by check?
要用现金还是支票结帐呢?
it1s my treat this time.
这次我请客。
please sign the receipt.
请在收据上签名。
here1s your receipt.
这是您的收据。
he took his money out of his wallet and was ready to pay.
他从皮夹里掏钱出来準备结帐。
let1s have the food delivered, shall we?
我们订外送好吗?
can we split the bill?
我们可以分开算钱吗?
check, please.
请帮我结帐。
dialogue example(1):
对话范例(1):
danny : let1s go.
丹尼 : 我们走吧。
phoebe : we haven1t checked out yet, right?
菲比 : 还没结帐吧?
danny : i have.
丹尼 : 我刚刚结过了。
phoebe : oh! when did you do that?
菲比 : 噢!你什麼时候去结的?
dialogue example(2):
对话范例(2):
darren : i didn1t bring any money with me for lunch today.
戴伦 : 我今天去吃午餐没带钱。
michelle : did you pay by credit card then?
蜜雪儿 : 那你用信用卡结帐了吗?
darren : i didn1t bring my credit card, either.
戴伦 : 我也没带信用卡。
michelle : oh, you shouldn1t be so careless.
蜜雪儿 : 噢,你不该这麼粗心的。
文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语