文本来源:佛山英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语
生活英语:礼貌性的打扰
excuse me.
不好意思。
sorry to interrupt, but i need to speak to you.
不好意思打扰了,可是我需要跟你说句话。
do you mind if i say something?
介意我说句话吗?
can i just add something here?
我可以补充一下吗?
is it alright if i jump in for a second?
我可以插嘴说句话吗?
if i may, i would like to point out the risks here.
可以的话,我想要指出这边的风险。
just a minute.
请等一下。
sorry, could i just mention that there is still a lot to be done?
不好意思,容我说一下,其实还有狠多东西要做。
i don’t mean to interrupt, but this is urgent.
我不是故意要打扰的,但这事很紧急。
sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰了。
dialogue example (1):
对话范例(1):
ryan: sorry to interrupt, but i need to speak to you.
莱恩:不好意思打扰了,可是我需要跟你说句话。
monica: is there something wrong?
莫妮卡:出了什么事吗?
ryan: i’ve got a family emergency. i’m afraid i need to go home right now.
莱恩:我家里有急事。我可能需要回家一趟。
monica: sure, that’s no problem.
莫妮卡:好的,没问题。
dialogue example (2):
对话范例(2):
rachael: looks like we’ve covered everything.
瑞秋: 看来我们东西都讨论过了。
paul: do you mind if i say something?
保罗:介意我说句话吗?
rachael: no, not at all. go ahead.
瑞秋:一点也不。请说。
paul: i don’t think we’ll get the project done in time.
保罗:我不认为我们能在时间内完成案子。