当前位置 : 首页 > 基础英语:治疗
基础英语:治疗
发布者:管理员 发布时间:2014-3-6 阅读:789     

文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语

 

 treatment

治疗

what kind of medical treatment are you getting now?

你现在正在接受甚麼治疗?

she has undergone a successful kidney transplant.

她已经动了个成功的肾臟移植手术。

they put me on the heart transplant waiting list.

他们把我放进心臟移植的等候名单里。

have you tried herbal therapy before?

你以前试过任何草本疗法吗?

the couple has finally decided to seek marriage counseling.

那对夫妻终究决定要寻求婚姻諮询。

they are not great believers in traditional therapy.

他们不太相信传统疗法。

marianne has signed up to be an anonymous donor.

玛莉安决定要报名当个匿名捐赠者。

i heard that acupuncture therapy helps you lose weight.

我听说针灸可以帮助你减重。

try some herbal tea2 that might help you get a good sleep.

试著喝些花草茶,或许可以有助你好眠。

doctors are doing their best to find a cure for cancer.

医生尽其所能地寻找癌症的解药。

dialogue example(1):

对话范例(1):

amanda: have you and kevin gone to see a shrink yet?

亚曼达:你跟凯文去看精神科医师了吗?

dianne: we are not seeing a shrink2 we’re seeing a marriage counselor.

戴安:我们不是看精神科医师啦,是看婚姻諮询师。

amanda: my bad. so, how did the counseling session go?

亚曼达:我的错。那婚姻諮询进行得怎麼样呢?

dianne: it went well i guess.

戴安:应该狠顺利吧。

dialogue example(2):

对话范例(2):

charlotte: the other person just had a heart transplant and now i’m number one on the waiting list.

夏绿蒂:另外一个人刚移植了心臟,然后我现在就是等候名单上的第一个了。

katrina: wow, that’s great news.

卡翠娜:哇,那真是好消息。

charlotte: yeah, i hope they find a match soon.

夏绿蒂:是啊,我希望他们赶快找到适合的心臟。

katrina: i’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

卡翠娜:我会替你祈祷好运!

文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语

| 打印本页 | 关闭窗口 | 订阅“爱德华国际英语”

 

【爱德华国际英语官网】【爱德华国际汉语官网】 合作媒体和品牌

教育论文 迈斯林移民 EMBA报名网 国际汉语教师协会 期刊网 苏州大学考研 英语夏令营 CAM培训 北大冬令营 北师大留学预科

CopyRight © 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved
咨询热线 0757-82360648 微信公众号 爱德华英语 邮箱 support@edward-english.com 地址 佛山市禅城区百花广场10楼