文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语
Restaurant English – Making a Reservation over the Phone
餐饮英文──订位电话
Waitress: WuFu Restaurant, how can I help you?
服务生:五福餐厅您好!
Customer: Hi, I would like to make a reservation.
客人:嗨!我想要订位。
Waitress: What day would you like?
服务生:请问要订什麽时候?
Customer: Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
客人:星期四晚上六点半。
Waitress: How many people is it for?
服务生:请问总共有几位呢?
Customer: There are about 10 of us.
客人:我们大概有十个人。
Waitress: All right. Would you like a private room or are you fine with an open table?
服务生:好的。请问您想要包厢还是开放式的桌子即可?
Customer: A private room then. It’ll be quieter.
客人:包厢的好了,比较安静。
Waitress: Sure. And do you want to order when you get here or pre-order a set meal for 10 people?
服务生:好的。那请问菜单要当场点还是要先预订十人套餐?
Customer: We will order when we get there.
客人:我们到时会现场点餐。
Waitress: I see. Is there anything else I can help you with?
服务生:了解了,请问还有其它需要吗?
Customer: No, thank you.
客人:没有了,谢谢。
Waitress: You’re welcome. Thank you for calling.
服务生:不客气,谢谢您的来电。
文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语