当前位置 : 首页 > 观光英文──飞机乱流广播
观光英文──飞机乱流广播
发布者:管理员 发布时间:2014-3-5 阅读:1277     

文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语

 

 
Travel English – Announcement of Air Turbulence

观光英文──飞机乱流广播

Tina is flying to Singapore on a Boeing 737. While she is getting something from the overhead compartment, the plane encounters turbulence and the pilot begins making an announcement.

Tina在一班前往新加坡的波音737客机上,正想从置物箱裡拿点东西时,飞机正好遇到乱流,因此机长开始广播。

Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, we are going through an area of turbulence. We ask all passengers to return to their seats and check that their seat belt is fastened. Would the cabin crew help passengers take their seats please?

机长:各位旅客您好,飞机即将经过乱流区,请旅客回到坐位,并确认已繫妥安全带。空服员请协助旅客就座。

A flight attendant sees Tina still standing in the aisle getting something from the overhead compartment and immediately comes forward to offer assistance.

空服员看到Tina还站在走道上拿东西,立即走过来协助。

Flight attendant: Ma’am, please take your seat immediately to ensure safety.

空服员:这位女士,请您立即就座以策安全。

Tina: I’m just trying to get something.

Tina:我只是想拿一下东西。

Flight attendant: It is very dangerous for passengers to stand in the aisle during turbulence.

空服员:遇到乱流时,人还站在走道上非常危险。

Tina: By the looks of things, we should be safe, right?

Tina:目前看起来应该不会有危险吧?

Flight attendant: Last month, a passenger said the same thing, and he ended up being hospitalized along with a flight attendant because of severe turbulence.

空服员:上个月也有一个旅客也这样子说,后来一个很大的乱流,让他跟另一位空姐都一块住院了。

Tina: Oh really? Then I guess I should wait until later to get my things.

Tina:真的吗?那……我还是等会再拿好了。

Flight attendant: Thank you for your cooperation.

空服员:非常谢谢您的配合。

文本来源:佛山商务英语培训 首选爱德华国际英语

| 打印本页 | 关闭窗口 | 订阅“爱德华国际英语”

 

【爱德华国际英语官网】【爱德华国际汉语官网】 合作媒体和品牌

教育论文 迈斯林移民 EMBA报名网 国际汉语教师协会 期刊网 苏州大学考研 英语夏令营 CAM培训 北大冬令营 北师大留学预科

CopyRight © 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved
咨询热线 0757-82360648 微信公众号 爱德华英语 邮箱 support@edward-english.com 地址 佛山市禅城区百花广场10楼