当前位置 : 首页 > 看病时应该说什么?
看病时应该说什么?
发布者:管理员 发布时间:2017-4-25 阅读:937     
文本来源:佛山英语培训机构哪家好 爱德华国际英语
 
Joint Pain 关节痛
请阅读以下医生和病人关于关节痛的对话。和朋友一起练习,那么下次见到医生时,你就可以更加自信。
Patient: Good morning. Doctor Smith? 早上好。是史密斯医生吧?
Doctor: Yes, please come in. 是的,请进吧。
Patient: Thank you. My name is Doug Anders. 谢谢。我是道格·安德斯。
Doctor: What have you come in for today Mr Anders? 安德斯先生,今天来到这里是因为哪儿不舒服啊?
Patient: I've been having some pain in my joints, especially the knees. 我的关节一直很疼,尤其是膝盖处。
Doctor: How long have you been having the pain? 关节痛持续多久了?
Patient: I'd say it started three or four months ago. It's been getting worse recently. 大概三四个月之前就开始了。最近疼得更厉害了。
Doctor: Are you having any other problems like weakness, fatigue or headaches? 你还有其他的一些症状吗?比如乏力、疲劳或头痛?
 Patient: Well I've certainly felt under the weather. 哦,我确实感到身体有点不舒服。
Doctor: Right. How much physical activity do you get? Do you play any sports? 对。你的运动量是多少?平时会运动吗?
Patient: Some. I like to play tennis about once a week. I take my dog on a walk every morning. 有一些。我每周会打一次网球,每天早晨带狗狗出去散步。
Doctor: OK. Let's have a look. Can you point to the area where you are having pain? 好。我们来检查一下。你能指一下疼痛的部位吗?
Patient: It hurts right here. 就是这里疼。
Doctor: Please stand up and put weight on your knees. Does this hurt? How about this? 请站起来,压一下你的膝盖。这里痛吗?这里呢?
Patient: Ouch! 啊!
Doctor: It seems you have some inflammation in your knees. However, there's nothing broken. 你的膝盖好像是出现炎症了。但好在没有受到损伤。
Patient: That's a relief! 那我就放心了。
Doctor: Just take some ibuprofen or aspirin and the swelling should go down. You'll feel better after that. 吃点布洛芬或阿司匹林消肿,你会好受些的。
Patient: Thank you! 谢谢。
 
文本来源:佛山外语培训学校 爱德华国际英语

| 打印本页 | 关闭窗口 | 订阅“爱德华国际英语”

 

【爱德华国际英语官网】【爱德华国际汉语官网】 合作媒体和品牌

教育论文 迈斯林移民 EMBA报名网 国际汉语教师协会 期刊网 苏州大学考研 英语夏令营 CAM培训 北大冬令营 北师大留学预科

CopyRight © 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved
咨询热线 0757-82360648 微信公众号 爱德华英语 邮箱 support@edward-english.com 地址 佛山市禅城区百花广场10楼