当前位置 : 首页 > 你去过大本钟吗?——Have You Been to Big Ben Yet
你去过大本钟吗?——Have You Been to Big Ben Yet
发布者:管理员 发布时间:2015-4-28 阅读:1191     
佛山陶瓷英语培训爱德华国际英语日常英语会话,让你的交际环节变得简单,  聊国人谈老外, 社交圈子越发广泛, 让你成为同事们的社交能手, 为你寡言的外观做个改变, 摆脱“哑巴英语”尴尬境地,  助您的生活、职场、交际、旅游、商务活动中侃侃而谈,  脱颖而出!
 
你去过大本钟吗?——Have you been to Big Ben Yet?
 
Austin: Excuse me, but I'm not from around here. Can you tell me how to get to the British Museum, please?
奥斯汀:打扰一下,我不是本地人。请问,您能告诉我怎么去大英博物馆吗?
Kayla: I'm sorry. I'm from out of town myself.
凯拉:对不起,我也不是本地人。
Austin: Oh. Have you been to Big Ben yet?
奥斯汀:哦。您去过大本钟吗?
Kayla: Yes, we went there yesterday.
 凯拉:去过,我们昨天去的。
Austin: Would it be possible for you to tell me how to get there?
 奥斯汀:那您能告诉我怎么去那儿吗?
Kayla: That's easy. It's along that road on your right. You can't miss it. There are signs all over the city for Big Ben.
凯拉:很简单。沿着你右边这条路一直走,肯定能找到。大本钟的指示牌满城都有。
Austin: Thanks, that's helpful.
奥斯汀:谢谢您,您告诉我的信息非常有帮助。
Kayla: Do you know where else you should go? The Tate Modern is a great museum, and many of the exhibitions are free.
 凯拉:你知道还有什么地方可以去逛吗?泰德现代艺术馆也是个很大的博物馆,里面很多展区都是免费的。
Austin: I wanted to go there this afternoon. Is it far to walk there from Big Ben?
奥斯汀:我是打算今天下午去的。从大本钟步行到那远吗?
Kayla: No, you should easily walk there. It's just along the river.
凯拉:不远,你走过去很轻松的。沿着泰晤士河走就行。
Austin: Which side of the river is it on? 奥斯汀:在河的哪岸?
Kayla: If you are in front of Big Ben facing the river, it'll be on your right.
凯拉:如果你在大本钟前面,面对泰晤士河的话,就在你的右手边。
Austin: How far is it?
奥斯汀:有多远?
Kayla: Just follow the walking path along the river for about a mile, and you'll see it. I'm going there myself, actually. Let me lead you to Big Ben.
凯拉:沿着河岸走大概一英里,你就能看见它了。实际上我也打算一个人过去看看,我带你去大本钟吧。
 Austin: Thanks a lot.
奥斯汀:太感谢了。
 
文本来源:佛山陶瓷英语培训-爱德华国际英语

| 打印本页 | 关闭窗口 | 订阅“爱德华国际英语”

 

【爱德华国际英语官网】【爱德华国际汉语官网】 合作媒体和品牌

教育论文 迈斯林移民 EMBA报名网 国际汉语教师协会 期刊网 苏州大学考研 英语夏令营 CAM培训 北大冬令营 北师大留学预科

CopyRight © 2011-2016 All Rights Reserved
咨询热线 0757-82360648 微信公众号 爱德华英语 邮箱 support@edward-english.com 地址 佛山市禅城区百花广场10楼