爱德华国际英语日常英语会话,让你的交际环节变得简单, 聊国人谈老外, 社交圈子越发广泛, 让你成为同事们的社交能手, 为你寡言的外观做个改变, 摆脱“哑巴英语”尴尬境地, 助您的生活、职场、交际、旅游、商务活动中侃侃而谈, 脱颖而出!
日常英语对话:Changing the topic of conversation 1
M : I've been calling Peter all week.
我整个礼拜都在给彼得打电话。
M : But there hasn't been any answer.
可是一直没有回音。
M : I wonder if he's gone to France.
我想他是不是去法国去了。
F : That reminds me.
这倒提醒我了。
F : Did I tell you I have an aunt living in Paris?
我的一个阿姨住在巴黎,我跟你说过没有?
M : No, you didn't.
没有。你没有说过。
F : Well, she will come to see me this weekend.
她这个周末来看我。
日常英语对话:Changing the topic of conversation 2
M : Did you know Mr. Larsson is considering closing the London office?
你知道拉尔逊先生正考虑要关闭在伦敦的办公室吗?
F : No, but speaking of London, I wonder what ever happened to Sarah Ford?
不知道,但说到伦敦,我想知道萨拉·福特怎么啦?
M : She was a pretty good friend of yours, wasn't she?
她跟你是蛮好的朋友,不是吗?
F : Yes, but we lost contact after she was transferred over there.
是的,但她调到那里以后我们就失去联系了。
M : You know, I heard something about her just the other day.
你知道吗?我前几天还听说她了呢。
F : Oh, really? You didn't tell me!
噢,真的?你没告诉我!
日常英语对话:Changing the topic of conversation 3
F : It's too bad you didn't come to our party last night.
你昨天晚上没来我们的派对,真太可惜了。
M : I really wanted to, but I had to work.
我真的很想去,可是我有事要做。
M : By the way, did I tell you that my design had been approved?
对了,我告诉你我的新设计已经通过了吗?
F : No, you didn't! Congratulations!
没有!祝贺你!
M : It was really hard work.
太累了。
M : Well, do you have a party tonight?
今天晚上还有派对吗?